HOW TO ENTER
For the chance to win a £20 voucher from each of our four giveaway partners, PLUS a fabulous #247RUNNING, personalised technical running shirt, all you have to do is become a signed-up member of the #247RUNNING Virtual Running Club. One winner will be chosen at random and they will receive the whole prize bundle.
Already a member? Congrats! You are officially already in the draw and don’t need to do anything else!
- ABSOLUTE 360 – £20 voucher*
- Kendal Mint Co. – £20 voucher*
- Runderwear – £20 voucher*
- ONE PRO Nutrition – £20 voucher*
- #247RUNNING – Personalised Technical Running Shirt worth £28
Total prize value = £108
*£20 voucher to be used as full or part-payment on full-priced items. No minimum spend required. Additional terms may apply. **No cash alternative offered
SIGN UP NOW
It’s totally FREE to join our fabulous virtual running club. Just fill in the form below by midnight GMT, Sunday 20th December 2020. Winner announced Monday 21st December 2020 via our website and social channels.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition is open to entrants worldwide aged 16+. 2. The competition is not open to employees or agencies of #247RUNNING or competition partners, their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the competition. 3. Entry into the competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. 4. To enter the competition, you must follow the instructions as specified above. 5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your competition entry to us. 6. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. 7. The competition closes at 23.59 GMT on 20th December 2020. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered. 8. #247RUNNING will choose one winner at random from all entries. 9. One winner will receive 1st Prize as stated above. 10. By entering the competition, the winner gives permission for their name to be used in a winner announcement in social media posts, email and blog posts by #247RUNNING and competition partners. 11. #247RUNNING and competition partners accept no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize. 12. The winner will be notified by email by 21st December 2020 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to #247RUNNING within seven (7) days of being notified by then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and #247RUNNING shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the email from #247RUNNING within seven (7) days or they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and #247RUNNING shall be entitled to select another winner. 13. Details of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: #247RUNNING, 52 Ingersley Vale, Bollington, SK10 5BP, United Kingdom. 14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. 15. #247RUNNING retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available. 16. No purchase is necessary. 17. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of #247RUNNING and competition partners for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence. 18. #247RUNNING and competition partners accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. 19. #247RUNNING and competition partners further disclaim liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the competition. 20. #247RUNNING and competition partners reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of #247RUNNING and competition partners in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. 21. #247RUNNING and competition partners shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure. 22. The competition will be governed by English law. Promoter: Wilmslow Running Festival / #247RUNNING, 52 Ingersley Vale, Bollington, SK10 5BP, United Kingdom